WSQ Diploma in Retail (E-Commerce (Omni-Channel))
Gain the managerial and supervisory skills to optimise e-commerce operations and sales in a retail environment. (English Only)
The WSQ Diploma in Retail (E-Commerce(Omni-Channel)) emphasises on the manager’s ability and discipline to perpetually optimise e-commerce operations through productivity and innovative initiatives, identify business opportunities locally and internationally by analysing online sales data.
Develop digital campaigns and marketing plan over different digital platforms to promote the brand portfolio and maximise the revenues from online sales. More importantly, to oversee the operation of order fulfilment and returns processing as well as business continuity to sustain the e-commerce
Course Participant Requirements
- Minimum O or N level and /or with at least 2 years of relevance experience
- Preferably between 21 and 69 years old,
- For applicants above 69 years old, he/she has to be
- Employed in the related industries together with a company recommendation letter.
- Physically fit enough to manage the job requirements of the Retail or relevant industries
- All course modules must be completed in sequence
- Course materials for e-learning based classes will be digital only
|Course Support Period
||30 Aug 2020 to 29 Aug 2022
||8 Feb 2022 to 13 Feb 2024